Since the Steelers are not in the Super Bowl, it's a little hard for me to get excited about the big game. However, I can always get excited about an excuse to eat game day food!
For the rest of the week I would like to share some of my favorite game day treats. Starting with this very simple fan favorite, zesty ranch pretzels. They are easy to make and the perfect snack to take along with you to your Super Bowl party.
- One 1lb. bag of sourdough pretzels, broken into bite size pieces
- 1 cup of canola oil
- 1 envelope packet of Hidden Valley Ranch ranch seansoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of dill weed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1/12 teaspoons of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of fresh grated lemon zest
Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Add all ingredients to a large bowl and toss to combine. Pour onto an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, tossing every 15 minutes.